WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN
A FULL SERVICE AGENT AS COMPARED TO A DISCOUNT AGENT?
FULL SERVICE AGENT MEANS
* A solid reputation with other agents and clients
* Upkeep on the latest laws and regulations
* Expansive marketing to increase visibility
DISCOUNT AGENTS MAY NOT
* Negotiate with other parties properly and protect the clients fully
* Maintain a reputation with other agents, thus many offers the agent puts in are given to other clients
* May be new to the real estate field in general.
If a client has any concerns regarding any discounts, I fully recommend you to try me out. If after 2 or 3 meetings, you find that my services are of similar or no difference to a discount agent, then I welcome you to find another agent that better fits your needs. I am willing to work with you, so if you tell me early, we can perhaps work something out.
As a courtesy, please do not wait until submitting an offer to discuss this with me. Thank you.
1. DEFENSIVE STRATEGY TO PROTECT THE RIGHTS OF MY BUYERS
Grace is a very experienced agent and understands how to protect the buyer from any problems that might occur during a transaction. Not only will she guides her clients through-out the transaction process but also makes sure every step buyers take is in their best interest and negotiate and solve any disagreements along the way.
2. NUMEROUS LISTINGS
Buyers have huge advantage having Grace by getting prompt notification of buyers’ desirable home.
3. THE MOST LOVED
Reputation is a cornerstone in a real estate transaction. Grace has maintained an excellent relation with many of the local realtors. Grace, as an experienced agent, will always educate and work with clients therefore decreasing the chance conflicts. With qualities like these, many agents would happily work with her due to her understanding of the transaction and her good work ethics.
With an intricate understanding of the estate market, Grace can make the necessary adjustments for each and every fluctuation in the local market.